On Your iPhone or iPad (iOS)
1. Unlock your database by tapping on it and entering your master password or using Face ID
2. You are now presented with all of your existing entries and groups
3. Tap the More (...) button in the upper-right corner of your screen
4. Tap New Entry at the top of the menu. See our screen show below for an example
5. You will now see a screen where you can fill in things like your username, password, etc. NB: You can use your own password, or choose to have Strongbox generate one for you.
6. Once you have filled things out to your satisfaction, simply tap the "Done" button in the top right hand corner.
On Your Mac (macOS)
1. Unlock your database by entering your master password or using Touch ID/Apple Watch.
2. You will now see the Entry details window. Here you can add your username, password, etc.
3. When you're done filling in your new entry, simple close the window, your changes will be saved.