Unlock with Apple Watch allows you to easily unlock your database when you're wearing your Apple Watch, without needing to use your master password or your fingerprint.
To enable Unlock with Apple Watch:
- Open the System Settings app on your Mac.
- In the sidebar, click Touch ID & Password (or Login Password, depending on your Mac model).
- In the Apple Watch section on the right, turn on the setting for your Apple Watch.
- Open the Strongbox app.
- Unlock your database.
- In the menubar at the very top of the screen, select Database > Touch ID & Watch Unlock Settings.
- Make sure that Watch is enabled.
For Unlock with Apple Watch to work correctly:
- Your Mac and Apple Watch must both have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth turned on.
- Your Mac and Apple Watch are signed in with the same Apple ID using two-factor authentication.
- Your Apple Watch is using a passcode.
If you're having issues with this feature, please see our troubleshooting guide.