Your iOS license should work on all your iOS devices but sometimes it is not automatically detected. Similarly, your Mac license should work on your other Mac devices.
Note: iOS and Mac licenses are separate. An iOS license will not unlock Pro on Mac.
Note 2: Your license is associated with your Apple ID, so make sure you are using the correct Apple ID that was used to purchase the license
There are a few things to kick start the Pro recognition process.
- Try tapping ‘Restore Previous Purchase’ on the Strongbox upgrade screen.
- Make sure you are signed into your device AND the App Store with the correct Apple ID and try step 1 again.
- Try restarting your device and try step 1 again.
- Try deleting Strongbox (after backing up your databases) and then reinstalling it.
- Finally, if all of that doesn’t work, try signing out and signing back into your iOS device and the App Store and making sure you are using the Apple ID associated with your purchase.